Talk with our team

+30 26950 41480

Book Online
100% Secured

Blue Lagoon star star star

Psarou, 29100 Zakynthos - Greece

The Blue Lagoon Studios complex is located at the picturesque beach of Psarou in Amoudijust 30 m away from the blue Ionian Sea. Surrounded by a green, well maintained garden with an amazing view towards the sea and the sound of the cool breeze, the Blue Lagoon is the perfect choice for relaxing holidays. Zakynthos Town is in the distance of 12km while the airport is 15km away.

 

The beach of Psarou is situated only 30m away from the Blue Lagoon Studios. The sea water is cool, ideal to swim and dive, while there are a few trees on the sand offering natural shade.

To visit other beautiful zakynthian beaches, book our boat trip to Navagio and the Blue caves and see from close the No 1 sight of Zakynthos island.

 

The Blue Lagoon complex consists of 10 rooms situated on two floors that have the capacity to accommodate up to three guests. The rooms are painted with light colours and decorated in a beautiful style. You can choose either a room with two single beds converted into a double by adding a special mattress or a room with two single beds and a sofa converted into a bed.

All the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, kitchen facilities, TV with greek channels, safety deposit box, a private bathroom and furnished balconies that overlook the garden or the sea. Free wi-fi access and free parking space in a fenced area are also available.


The Blue lagoon is the perfect summer destination for holidays in comfort, quiet and relaxation.

 

Tags: Blue Lagoon Psarou, studios in Psarou, kitchen facilities, sea view, next to the beach, air-conditioning, double bed, relaxation, peace and quiet, free parking, free wi-fi

These are general policies for Blue Lagoon in Psarou. These policies concern the 70% of the total amount which is the balance to be paid at the accommodation As they may vary per room type, please also check the room description.

 

Check in
12:00 - 00:00 hours 
Check out
08:00 - 11:00 hours

 

ZanteHotels4U.com Deposit 30%  - Non Refundable
In order to complete and confirm your reservation ZanteHotels4U.com will charge a non-refundable deposit 30% of the total amount. You will pay the rest 70% upon arrival at the accommodation. 

 

Blue Lagoon Cancellation Policy- 70% of the total amount

  • If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival  (June, September) no fee will be charged.
  • If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival  (July, August) no fee will be charged.
  • If cancelled or modified later, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
  • In case of no-show, 100% of  the  total amount of the reservation will be charged.
  • In case you will depart before the departure date you provided during your reservation, you are obliged under N.1652 / 1986 No. 8 to pay 50% of money for the days you will not stay at the hotel.

 

Children and extra beds

  • One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds or in a baby bed.
  • There is no capacity for extra bed in the room. 
  • Any type of extra bed/cot or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
  • Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.

 

 Meal Plan

  • There is no meal option in this accomodation.
 
Accepted credit cards
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
 
We Guarantee
  • Booking is safe.When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
  • Your privacy is protected.Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking
  • Only 30% deposit. ZanteHotels4U.com will charge you 30% deposit to secure your booking.
  • Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.
You'll find more information in our privacy statement and terms and conditions.
 
License Number (ΕΟΤ): 1007590

General

16-hour reception, Pets are not allowed, Outdoor showers, Garden

Services

Provided Linen and Towels, Car Rental, 24 hr hot water

Internet

Free Wi-Fi Internet access in the rooms, Free Wi-fi Internet access in public areas

Parking

Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

KTEL (public local buses):  Psarou is 16 km from Zakynthos airport and the city. For your transportation to and from the town of Zakynthos you can use the local bus. 

 

TAXI: The best way for your transfer to Blue Lagoon in Psarou from the airport or the port of Zakynthos is by using a taxi that you can easily book through www.zantetaxi4u.com in reasonable prices.

Select Dates

Select preferred days to stay at Blue Lagoon

Room types

Room type Price
Studio 2 Guests Search to see prices
Studio 3 Guests Search to see prices
Deluxe Room Search to see prices