Talk with our team

+30 26950 41480

Book Online
100% Secured

Aggeliki Studios star star star

Laganas - Zakynthos 29100 - Greece

Aggeliki Studios sells fast on our website!

A warm welcome from Aggeliki Studios! Built in the middle of a green garden, in Laganas, stand the Aggeliki Studios. These are comfortable, fully equipped studios in warm colours ideal for calm holidays on Zakynthos island. As the accommodation is run by a family they will welcome you like you are one of them and make sure that your vacation will be unforgettable.

The Aggeliki studios comlex is located in Laganas 1.2km away from the beach and 1km away from the noisy center of the resort. Zakynthos town is in the distance of 6km, while the airport is just 4km away. A bus stop is situated only 100m from Aggeliki Studios.

The huge, sandy beach of Laganas, where the turtles lay their eggs, has warm shallow sea water. It is situated very close to Agios Sostis port from where the boat that sails across Laganas Gulf, spotting the caretta turtles sets off daily.

At the premises of the studios you will find free parking area and garden. A swimming pool open to all is  located only 200m away and can be used freely.The whole place is guarded during the night.

The Aggeliki Studios complex offers double rooms, equipped with air-conditioning, fridge, kitchen facilities, private bathroom with shower and furnished balcony with garden view. Yet, there is free Wi-Fi access in the whole building. A welcome basket including water, toast bread, butter, jam, juice, coffee, tea and sugar is offered to guests upon arrival.


Tags: rooms to let in Laganas, night guard, reasonable priced, swimming pool nearby, free parking area, free Wi-fi.


These are general  policies for Aggeliki Studios in Laganas. These policies concern the 85% of the total amount which is the balance to be paid at the accommodation.As they may vary per room type, please also check the room description.


Check in

12:00 - 23:30 hours

Check out

07:30 - 10:00 hours Deposit 15% - Non Refundable

In order to complete and confirm your reservation will charge a non-refundable deposit 15% of the total amount. You will pay the rest 85% upon arrival at the accommodation.


Aggeliki Studios Cancellation Policy- 85% of the total amount

  • If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival (May, June, September, October), no fee will be charged.
  • If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival (July, August), no fee will be charged.
  • If cancelled or modified later, 50 percent of the whole stay will be charged.
  • In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
  • In case you will depart before the departure date you provided during your reservation, you are obliged under N.1652 / 1986 No. 8 to pay 50% of money for the days you will not stay at the hotel.


Children and extra beds 

  • Baby cots are not available.
  • There is no capacity for extra beds/cots in the room. 
  • Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.

Payment Options
  • Pay the remaining (85% of the total amount) by cash upon arrival.


We Guarantee 

  • Booking is safe.When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
  • Your privacy is protected.Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking
  • Only 15% deposit: will charge you 15% deposit to secure your booking.
  • Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.

You'll find more information in our privacy statement and terms and conditions



Safety Deposit Box, Garden, Pets are not allowed, Supermarket close by, Quiet and relaxing, Swimmingpool close by


Currency Exchange, Car Rental, 24 hr hot water, Provided Linen and Towels, Maid service


Horse Riding, Hiking, Fishing, Scuba-diving, Cycling


Free Wi-Fi Internet access in the rooms, Free Wi-fi Internet access in public areas


Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).

Select Dates

Select preferred days to stay at Aggeliki Studios

Room types

Room type Price
Studio 2 or 3 guests Search to see prices