Mabely Grand Hotel – a magnificent hotel in a lush 60.000 sq. m. area, with 2 pools, Jacuzzi for adults, children’s swimming pool, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a variety of facilities and activities.
Mabely is a luxury 5 star hotel, ideal to spend your holidays in Zakynthos while you rest and relax in an environment made with high standards.
Deluxe double rooms with garden or sea view, junior suites and family suites with private pools, Mabely Hotel offers it all, with respect to the guest and with great attention in fulfilling even the most specific requests.
In this page, you can find Mabely Grand Hotel real photos, TripAdvisor reviews and special offers.
Book now luxurious accommodation for your next Zante holidays in Mabely Grand Hotel and experience unique luxury and relaxation in Kampi!
License Number (EOT) - 0428K015A0108201
These are general policies for Mabely Grand Hotel in Kampi. These policies concern the 85% of the total amount which is the balance to be paid at the accommodation. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room description.
14:00 - 00:00 hours
07:00 - 12:00 hours
ZanteHotels4U.com Deposit 15% - Non Refundable
In order to complete and confirm your reservation ZanteHotels4U.com will charge a non-refundable deposit 15% of the total amount. You will pay the rest 85% upon arrival at the accommodation.
Mabely Grand Hotel Cancellation Policy - 85% of the total amount
Kampi is in the north-western part of Zakynthos and belongs in the region of Volimes. It is located about 30 km. from Zante Port and 27 km. from Zante Airport.
The area has a great historical significance, with the Mycenaean graves as well as the huge cross on the edge of Schiza Mountain, a cross dedicated to those who lost their lives here during World War II.
For more information on the location, please visit the Kampi page or the Volimes page.
Kampi is located 30 km away from Zante Airport (approx. 60 minutes) and 27 km from Zante Port (approx. 60 minutes).
The best way to reach Mabely Grand Hotel from Zakynthos Airport or Zakynthos Port is taking a taxi or mini bus.
Book online now your Zante Taxi or Zante Mini Bus Transfer to Mabely Grand Hotel in Kampi with www.zantetaxi4u.com to save money and time.
|Economy Double/Twin Room Garden view||Search to see prices|
|Comfort Double/Twin Room Garden view||Search to see prices|
|Classical Double/Twin Room Sea view||Search to see prices|
|Premium Double/Twin Room Sharing Pool Sea View||Search to see prices|
|Junior Suite Sea View||Search to see prices|
|Family Suite Sea View||Search to see prices|